[OpenSIPS-Users] Memory leak issue?

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Apr 14 17:05:09 CEST 2015

Hello,

Is the leak you are reporting happening in shared memory, or pkg ? Your
logs contain just PKG memory dump ?

OpenSIPS 1.9 is no longer supported ( see [1] ), so I would advise you
to update to the latest OpenSIPS 1.11 ( latest minor release is 1.11.4 )

[1] www.opensips.org/About/AvailableVersions

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer