[OpenSIPS-Users] avp_db_load ignore explicit uri parameter

Alexander Mustafin mustafin.aleksandr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:20:07 CEST 2015

Hello.

I need to retrieve parameters from DB and use vp_db_load for it.

$avp(customuser_uri) = "sip:" + $avp(identity);
if (avp_db_load("$avp(customuser_uri)/uri", "$avp(usr_attrs)/$customuser_attrs»))

I’ve put uri parameter explicitly, but OpenSIPS still retrieve username from DB only.

Maybe, I don’t quite understand this part of doc:

"pvar = any pseudo variable defined in OpenSIPS. If the pvar is $ru (request uri), $fu (from uri), $tu (to uri) or $ou (original uri), then the implicit flag is 'uri'. Otherwise, the implicit flag is 'uuid’.»

but I suppose that explicit parameter should do a desired request for any pvar.

Best regards,
Alexander Mustafin
mustafin.aleksandr at gmail.com