[OpenSIPS-Users] opensipsctl fifo dlg_list to_uri:: shutdown Opensips

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:25:45 CEST 2015

Is this a bug? or its normal behavior?

It is very dangerous, I was just playing with command and i type following
command which kill my opensips process, when i restarted service then it
back.

I am using opensips 2.1

[root at sip ~]# opensipsctl fifo dlg_list to_uri::

[root at sip ~]# opensipsctl fifo dlg_list
ERROR: /tmp/opensips_fifo does not exist
ERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name",
"/tmp/opensips_fifo")' in your config
ERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module.