[OpenSIPS-Users] problems with ds_select_dst w Asterisk

Julian Kay juliank at vazycomm.com
Thu Apr 9 14:57:41 CEST 2015

I've been trying to send calls from OpenSIPS to Asterisk using the
ds_select_dst command. I'm able to do it with a 3CX soft-phone but all my
Snom phones fail, they are all on the same network  (Snom 300, 320, 360).
Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong or what I can try?

Asterisk returns SIP code 401. All phones send an ACK request and then
another INVITE. Asterisk accepts the subsequent INVITE from the soft-phones
but not from the Snom phones.

Snom phones are all using the latest firmware

the passwords are correct (I checked multiple times)

If anyone can give me some input I would appreciate it.

Thx!!

Juls

(Note: I did try to include the debug output as it's often asked, but the
email was too big and went into email purgatory)