[OpenSIPS-Users] disable dns lookup:

chow zhouxiaoqiang.mstech at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:12:02 CEST 2015

Hi:
     have a  problem , I can not fix it.
     I have a domain in my sip server that is voip.test.com.

     In my /etc/hosts have :
     192.168.1.1  voip.test.com

     our opensips linsten : 192.168.1.1:5060 (protocol use tcp)

      In my opensips.cfg have:
      auto_aliases=yes
      alias=localhost
      alias=localhost.localdomain
      alias=voip.test.com:5060

      dns=no
      dns_retr_time=1
      dns_retr_no=3
      dns_try_ipv6=no
      disable_dns_blacklist=yes
      disable_dns_failover=no
      dns_use_search_list=no
      rev_dns=no

      loadmodule "domain.so"
      ####Database mode: 0 means non-caching, 1 means caching.
      modparam("domain", "db_mode", 1)

     I call the mi interface from other server, then opensips received
message,
     it alwasys do dns lookup for voip.test.com.
     why opensips do this, how can I disable dns lookup

     mi message as below:
     :t_uac_dlg:
     MESSAGE
     sip:1617 at voip.test.com