[OpenSIPS-Users] Permission pattern

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:09:33 CEST 2014

We are looking for IP auth but with accounting so I are planing to use tech prefix so customer will send call with some prefix and we will use it identify customer and bill that according

I'm planing to use permission module and its DB table has "pattern" column I don't know what that pattern means? Do it match dialed URI pattern like 9999163638273 at example.com so if I want to filter it match 9999 to identify customer, should I use pattern field?

Please clarify my doubt what that pattern column is and how I can full fill my requirement using it?

--
Sent from my iPhone