[OpenSIPS-Users] [FYI] OpenSIPS & Social networks

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Sep 15 17:13:11 CEST 2014

Hi, Saul!

Indeed, we should have used OpenSIPS page[1] for announcements and other
project related stuff. I updated the Social Networking page[2] with the
proper link and we will use this page from now on. Thanks for pointing
this out!

[1] https://www.facebook.com/opensips
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Community/Networking

Best regards