[OpenSIPS-Users] calling t_uac_cancel from opensips script

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:27:43 CEST 2014

Hello Razvan,
I extracted the source opensips-1.11.2-4c08b62_src.tar.gz created on Sept
7th and tried again. This time, as soon as the exec_avp command is fired,
the opensips stops processing anything after that. The service doesn't even
stop when tried to stop cleanly. It just hangs. After a minute or so, it
shuts down with the following in the logs:
Sep  9 10:23:17 v38 /usr/local/myOpensips/sbin/opensips[24832]:
DBG:core:pool_remove: connection still kept in the pool
Sep  9 10:23:17 v38 /usr/local/myOpensips/sbin/opensips[24832]:
DBG:core:pool_remove: removing connection from the pool

Sep  9 10:23:17 v38 /usr/local/myOpensips/sbin/opensips[24832]:
DBG:core:pool_remove: removing connection from the pool
Sep  9 10:24:17 v38 /usr/local/myOpensips/sbin/opensips[24832]:
CRITICAL:core:sig_alarm_abort: BUG - shutdown timeout triggered, dying...
Sep  9 10:24:17 v38 kernel: [24880095.291228] device eth0 left promiscuous
mode

Should I try with an older stable version instead?? I think there is
something wrong with the way this is going. Let me know if I can be of any
help to troubleshoot this further.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh