[OpenSIPS-Users] Missed INVITE record in acc table

Alexander Mustafin mustafin.aleksandr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 06:54:24 CEST 2014

Thanks, Bogdan. I have got the next parameters in my script.

Route CREATE_DIALOG calls after some additional routes, where db_extra fields are filling, drouting etc - but on the INVITE stage.
I’m just check missed_tables - and it not filled too, but missed and failures calls are present.

modparam("acc", "db_table_acc", "acc")
modparam("acc", "db_table_missed_calls", "missed_calls")
modparam("acc", "early_media", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", "ACC_FAILED")
modparam("acc", "db_flag", "ACC_DO")
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", "ACC_MISSED")
modparam("acc", "cdr_flag", "CDR_FLAG»)
modparam("acc", "db_extra", "incoming_number=$avp(incoming_number);…………………)

route[CREATE_DIALOG] {
    xlog("L_INFO", "$ci|log|Now we set flags for ACC module");
    setflag(CDR_FLAG);
    setflag(ACC_DO);
    setflag(ACC_FAILED);
    setflag(ACC_MISSED);
    setflag(QOS_FLAG);

    create_dialog("B");

    if ( is_gflag("2") ) {
        xlog("L_INFO", "$ci|log|Flag 2 is set. We will use topology hiding for our request");
        topology_hiding();
    }
……..
}