[OpenSIPS-Users] Blocking Premium and Special Routes

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Sep 1 14:47:29 CEST 2014

Hello,

This will most likely perform better than any other solution - since
every prefix is fully cached and also drouting stores all the prefixes
in a trie, so the search doesn't depend on the overall number of blocked
prefixes.

By default do_routing() will do longest prefix matching. For your case,
since you're not doing routing, you should use the 'C' flag, just for
checking the prefix.
If you want to do exact number lookup, look at the 'L' flag.

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/drouting.html#id294716

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer