[OpenSIPS-Users] udp or tcp for nat traversal?

george wu aihuawu2012 at 163.com
Thu Oct 16 10:45:30 CEST 2014

For linphonec, if you run with flag -d, it will print all the debug information
However, it shows nothing when mediaproxy is on.

Actually the tcpdump is run on the server.
so if it is truncated, it must be server truncate it.

Is it possible to make rtpproxy work with ice if mediaproxy does not work?
I need both ice and a relay server work. What can I do?
Thanks.

George