[OpenSIPS-Users] Flow stops when branch is dropped

Mickael Marrache mickaelmarrache at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:59:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

What happens after drop() is called from a branch_route?

In my case, I armed a failure route for the incoming INVITE in the request
route and therefore, I would expect that the failure route would be called
after drop() is called. However, I see the following error in the logs and
the following reply is returned to the UAC.

Oct  6 08:57:27 DBG:tm:pre_print_uac_request: dropping branch
<sip:xxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx:xxxx;user=phone>
Oct  6 08:57:27 ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: failure to add branches

SIP/2.0 500 Server error occurred (1/TM)

I use the failure route to detect current transaction failure and try the
next termination if there is.

Thanks,
Mickael