[OpenSIPS-Users] Not forwarding 200 ok sporatically

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Tue Nov 25 10:50:50 CET 2014

group

I am having an issue in which opensips will ignore the the 200 ok response
to an invite . I am using Opensips 1.11. This will cause the the b leg to
assume a call and the A leg to be treated by the failure route. I cant find
the initial invite in the debug logs but see the 200 ok response. I have
captures of a working call vs a non working and cannot find a difference
that would be the reason behind the failure. Is there anything I can
provide to help identify the cause of this issue?

Thanks,
Tito