[OpenSIPS-Users] mi_open_reply_pipe: open error

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:06:11 CET 2014

I understand this is supposed to work out of the box, but it is not. Any
traces, debugging or something that I can do to figure this out?? My
installation was simple with make menuconfig where I configured the prefix
as /usr/local/. Added some additional modules I needed and compiled and
installed.
I haven't made any changes in the default opensipsctlrc file and
osipsconsolerc file. Anything to be done for these files??

Thanks for any pointers,

--- Jayesh