[OpenSIPS-Users] Is Freeradius-xs agproject package is Available for Ubuntu X86 Architecture ???

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Sat May 24 13:24:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

On which Ubuntu do you need the packages, I can build them and upload them to the repo probably  in the next couple of days.

--
Tijmen de Mes
AG-Projects

On 14 mei 2014 at 14:28:29, Venkatesh Macha (linuxvenkey at gmail.com) wrote:

Hello,
i need some information about freeradius-xs. My question is.. Freeradius-xs
packages are available for x86 architecture ubuntu ??
I know that Freeradius-xs is available for i386 architecture.. i searched
for it in mailing list and i found one conversation but it is 2 years back
message you can see here
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/AG-Projects-freeradius-xs-td7583715.html#a7583721>

I also got similar errors while try to installing Freeradius-xs from source
below is the error message..

freeradius-xs : Depends: libperl5.10 (>= 5.10.1) but it is not installable
Depends: libpython2.6 (>= 2.6) but it is not installable
Recommends: freeradius-xs-utils but it is not going to be
installed

can anyone help me...

Thanks,
Venkatesh Macha