[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with call scenario.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 23 12:14:17 CEST 2014

Hi Miha,

It looks like the UAC is doing a retransmission of the INVITE with
credentials - do you have enabled the nonce checking for re-usage (see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/auth.html#id293610) ?
If is active, the first INVITE with be accepted by auth and pushed for
further routing; while the re-transmission will die in auth (as the
nonce was already used) and a challenge will be sent back. Basically the
initial INVITE and the re-transmission are differently handled, which is
not right.

What to do ? either disable the nonce checking (as both INVITEs will
succeed in auth) or do re-transmission checking before auth code (use
t_newtran() for that).