[OpenSIPS-Users] Building a new OpenSIP registrar server

Pradeep Patil pradeep.patil82 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 00:06:59 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Hope everyone doing good.

I am looking for building a new opensip Registrar server, need help in
getting understanding does this works? If yes, what all I need as a basic
requirement

I have a global IP Phone or Avaya phone with SIP firmware.

I want to build a open sip server, to which I can register the above phones
as independent without using any Avaya/Cisco servers. Want to register 2
SIP phones and checking 1-1 calling. I am not sure if this going to work,
please guide me or correct me If I am wrong.

Thanks,
Pradeep