[OpenSIPS-Users] How to enable extra modules in opensips Package

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon May 12 10:07:01 CEST 2014

Hi, Venkatesh!

By default, OpenSIPS builds one package for OpenSIPS core and several
packages for extra modules. You can install the extra modules separately.
However, if you really need to include extra modules in the main
package, there is no configuration for this. You'll have to manually
edit the packaging file (packaging/debian/rules) and delete the extra
module from the ALL_MODPKG_LIST variable.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com