[OpenSIPS-Users] No acc records after opensips restart

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:58:04 CEST 2014

Hi Razvan,

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 5:10 PM, Răzvan Crainea <razvan at opensips.org> wrote:

> Hi, Takeshi!
>
> I am not sure you patch was successfully installed, since I don't see the
> logs I put in the patch.

Sorry. I was loading the modules from the wrong path so it was using
unpatched build.
Here are the logs:
http://pastebin.com/5ubakRkP
(but I only see the "Registered terminated callback with flags" line in
them).

> Is there any chance you could give me access to a development machine
> where this is happening?

If it gets difficult for you to debug this from the logs only, i will try
to prepare an environment at home because the company i work for doesn't
allow me to give this access.

Regards,
Takeshi