[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem using radius_send_auth

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:59:07 CET 2014

Hi John,

I am successfully using these functions (radius_send_auth)/dictionaries
with FreeRadius as radius server, I dont know about your particular radius
setup. As far as i know you dont need to load any other dictionary for your
radius related modules/functions to work. If your Opensip's dictionary is
properly loaded that should cater all your radius related functionality in
opensips.

Having said that you should make sure that the dictionary is loaded on both
Radius Server as well as on Client end that is the only requirement as far
as dictionaries are concerned.

Regards,
Qasim