[OpenSIPS-Users] Register Free UAC Setup

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 24 11:43:23 CET 2014

Hello Nick,

Yes, you can route the traffic to un-registered phone - instead of doing
routing based on usrloc (user location), you can do based on fix static
IPs of the phone (like dispatcher or generic tables).

Still I do not understand what you want to say by "What we would like is
the associated tables (ie, dialog) to be loaded with the phones info
such as IP address, port etc "