[OpenSIPS-Users] [RFC] Deprecating mi_xmlrpc

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Mar 19 20:07:29 CET 2014

I think the only reason for that is backwards compatibility with stuff
written for the other mi interfaces.

Honestly, my parsers for the MI output are ridiculous. It's really
complicated and prone to failure. I'd like to know if others share my
feeling here.

For little things like "dr_reload" I don't really care.

But for MI calls that return large amounts of user data, like
dlg_list_ctx.. Parsing it is kind of ridiculous... Anyone else share this
feeling?

I personally would love to see it structured in JSON format. :)

-Brett