[OpenSIPS-Users] Prevent re-INVITE to T.38

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Mar 11 15:07:04 CET 2014

Hello,

Is there anything I can do at the proxy level to prevent a dialog from
reinviting to to T.38?  I think I could detect the T.38 attributes easily
enough and respond with a 488, although I'm concerned the CSeq values would
be out of sequence for the next transaction that did make it through the
proxy to the far end.  That could cause a problem, no?

Is this something that requires a B2BUA?  Is it possible from within the
OpenSIPS B2B modules to do SDP inspection of any sort?

- Jeff