[OpenSIPS-Users] New MediaProxy release 2.6.0

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Mar 4 15:46:21 CET 2014

On Mar 4, 2014, at 3:44 PM, Nick Cameo wrote:

>  * Added ability to relay traffic to selected routable private ranges
>   * Added ability to configure the advertised IP address
>
> Before I get excited here. We now have the ability to run within NAT
> (ie, the way RTPProxy does with private network)?
>
> If so, I will do 120 jumping jacks right now!!!!

I don't know what RTPProxy does, what MediaProxy does is the following: assuming you have a 1to1 mapping between your private IP address (and port) and your public IP address, you can advertise the public address in the SDP, even if MediaProxy is behind the NAT.

Cheers,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects