[OpenSIPS-Users] Newbie Q: Seeing UA registrations in real time

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sun Jun 29 14:31:14 CEST 2014

Hi Gary,

You can simply use the AOR_INSERT event from the usrloc module :
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/usrloc.html#id295241

You can capture it via an event_route and print something to syslog:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-1-11#toc9
or you can deliver it further via any other event backend (xmlrpc,
rabbitmq, datagram):
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Interface-Events-1-11