[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed to generate script

TDDiLu dieter.ludmann at ctdi.eu
Fri Jun 27 16:17:01 CEST 2014

Gordon Ross wrote
> I’m trying to use osipsconfig to generate an OpenSIPs script. But when I
> do “Generate Residential Script”,I get the error:
>
> "Config generated :
> /etc/opensips/opensips_residential_2013-12-24_13:20:33.cfg =  FAILED.
> Press any key to continue"
>
> If I exit, I can see the program has created a file - but it’s empty.

I have the same issue, with all three scripts (residential, trunking and
load-balancer).
Any solution or hint available meanwhile?
The directory /etc/opensips exists, and every time I try "Generate" it
produces a new file with actual timestamp, but this file is empty (0 bytes).

Any help appreciated.
Dieter