[OpenSIPS-Users] Concurrent call limit per account

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:00:09 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan

I would like to set a concurrent call limit on a per account basis, I will
be using the get_profile_size function from the dialog module I was
wondering where can I set the acccountcode (a static profile name per
account) etc.

I can create a table with all the users and the proper account code, but
that would require running a avp_db_query on every call which is something
I would like to avoid, is there any way I can save a certain value for a
subscriber that would be stored in memory?

thanks in advance

S. Rosenberg