[OpenSIPS-Users] Real Time CDR

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 13 13:41:28 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

To be honest, I'm not such a big fan of HTTP based stuff, mainly because
of the performance penalty.  When handling CDRs, you need to be sure you
can handle large amounts of data and very fast. The HTTP overhead
doesn't fit in this picture, IMHO :).
RabbitMQ is light as transport and also flexible as connecting to the
consumers.
If you want to stay with an SQL DB, db_http is at the end of the list as
performance.