[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding extra information into the acc table based on dr_rules

Gordon Sims gsims94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 14:35:41 CEST 2014

First off, I would like to thank Razvan for my cdr accounting issue and
using db_extra.  Was exactly what I was looking for.

Now I¹m getting stumped on adding in extra information into the acc table.
I¹ve added in another field to both my dr_rules and acc tables called
account_id (int 6).  What I would like to do is when the call comes in,
based on the destination, is to take the account_id information from the
dr_rules table and insert that same value into the acc table.  I¹ve looked
at avpops module, but not finding anything definitive that would do what
I¹ve looking for.  I hope I¹m not the only one that is trying to do this.
I¹m looking for a working example on how to accomplish this one.

Thanks in advance,

Gordon