[OpenSIPS-Users] Options Probing From drouting/lb modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 28 14:22:22 CEST 2014

Hi Bobby,

There is no straight way to do it now (unless some over complicated
solutions). The plan is to add Events for gateway failing. Similar like
we have in the dispatcher module (see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/dispatcher.html#id295069).
And having an Event in place (to notify on the change in status of a
gateway), you can capture the Event in script via an event_route (see
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-1-11#toc9).

We added a feature request for this
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/280, it will be done this week.