[OpenSIPS-Users] registration for each subscriber ID and IP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 28 14:04:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would rather suggest (instead of using the permissions module) to put
an extra field into the subscriber table and put the IP over there. You
can load that field during auth process via the "load_credentials"
parameter :
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/auth_db.html#id293578

After loading the field into an avp, after successful auth you can
simply do:
     if ($si!=$avp(loaded_IP)) {
         #reject call
     }