[OpenSIPS-Users] [ANN] OsipsDagram - OpenSIPS Datagram connector from Go available

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:02:52 CEST 2014

Hey Guys,

On behalf of CGRateS development team, I would like to announce the
availability of a functional OpenSIPS connector from Go language. We
will be using it to interact with OpenSIPS out of CGRateS real-time
charging engine, hence we plan maintaining it on long term.

Location:
https://github.com/cgrates/osipsdagram

For now OsipsDagram supports both communication with mi_datagram (as
single connection or concurrent one) as well serving datagrams received
via event_datagram module towards dedicated handlers (eg: CDRs). UDP
communication is already supported and we plan adding unix socket
support in the near future.

Forks/feedback highly appreciated!

Thanks,
DanB