[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence - subscription does not exists problem

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 12:47:37 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan,

Another short video (switch to HD 1080p for better quality):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHaso7gY9I

as you can see the subscription is initially visible both in MI and DB.

It seems it disappears both from memory and DB right the very same
moment when the next re-subscription arrives.

In my config file I have:

modparam("presence", "subs_htable_size", 14)

which should give hash table of 16384. Is it possible that is not enough
for my user population of around 4000 ?

pcap and traces (almost identical to the ones from me first post) below:

Jitsi One (left part of the video)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3182365/jitsi/jitsi-198642-mi.pcap
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3182365/jitsi/jitsi-198642-mi_index.html

Jitsi Two (right part of the video)