[OpenSIPS-Users] R: R: R: does opensips work with public sipserver?

Fabio Di Gennaro f.digennaro at esse-ti.it
Thu Jul 17 10:24:54 CEST 2014

Hi bogdan,
My scenrtio test:
    UAC_A           ----->    opensips    ----->   UAC_REGISTRANT  ---> third-party public voip provider ----> UAC_B
(1008 at 192.168.1.166)-----> (192.168.1.166)-----> (1103 at 192.168.1.3)--->(192.168.1.3)     ----------> (1100 at 192.168.1.3)
UAC_A registered on Opensips, Opensips registered as UAC on  third-party public voip provider (1103 at 192.168.1.3)

When a voip client (UAC_A) call 1005 at 192.168.1.166 Opensips need to sent INVITE to third-party public voip provider as UAC(1103 at 192.168.1.3) but as can be seen in attachment I not triggered the authorization and I can not make an outgoing call.
Is there any way to do so?
Regards,
fabio