[OpenSIPS-Users] False dialogs due to network failures

Jorge Luis Ortea darham at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:44:57 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm using OpenSIPS 1.8. with several Asterisk. When Proxy SIP manages a call keeps a dialog with (called,caller,Asterisk) through store_dlg_value function from dialog module. Later through get_dialog_info function it match calls and resolves transfers issue.

I have the following problem, when a network failure occurs those dialogs keep on and this generate errors.
How can I avoid this and remove those dialogs?

Note: I don't know if it can be useful but 'Failure Route' is performed shortly after the failure.

Thanks.
Regards.