[OpenSIPS-Users] Sending CDR over event_datagram module

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 14 19:23:40 CEST 2014

Hi, Dan!

Yes, you are on the right path. You do have to specify the evi_flag,
otherwise the acc module does not know what kind of accounting to do (DB
based, log based, aaa based, events based). If you don't specify the
cdr_flag, then you will get an old-style accounting - for a single call
you will get two events, one for INVITE and one for BYE. To compute the
duration you have to make the difference between their timestamps. When
using the cdr_flag, OpenSIPS raises only a single event, that contains
all the call details, including the duration.
If you set the evi_flag on BYE messages too, do you receive two
E_ACC_CDR events, or one E_ACC_CDR and one E_ACC_EVENT?

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com