[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant don't register : failed to parse Contact body

Fabrizio Pappolla, Brainy Forge S.r.l. fabrizio.pappolla at brainyforge.it
Mon Jul 7 19:02:17 CEST 2014

Hi i'm trying to use the uac_registrant module but i have this error in
syslog:

uac_registrant:run_reg_tm_cback: failed to parse Contact body

here a registrant dump

root at proxysip:~# opensipsctl registrant dump
AOR:: sip:xxxxxxxxxxxxx at voip.eutelia.it expires=300
         state:: INTERNAL_ERROR_STATE
         last_register_sent:: Mon Jul  7 16:46:42 2014
         registration_t_out:: Mon Jul  7 16:51:42 2014
         registrar:: sip:voip.eutelia.it
         binding:: sip:xxxxxxxxxxxxx at voip.eutelia.it
         dst_IP:: IPv4 ip=83.211.227.21

root at proxysip:~# opensipsctl registrant show
registrant table
+----+---------------------+-------+---------------------------------+------------------------+-------------+--------------+---------------------------------+----------------+--------+---------------+
| id | registrar           | proxy | aor | third_party_registrant |
username    | password     | binding_URI                     |
binding_params | expiry | forced_socket |
+----+---------------------+-------+---------------------------------+------------------------+-------------+--------------+---------------------------------+----------------+--------+---------------+
|  1 | sip:voip.eutelia.it |       | sip:xxxxxxxxxxxxx at voip.eutelia.it
|                        | xxxxxxxxxxxxx | passwordvoip |
sip:xxxxxxxxxxxxx at voip.eutelia.it | transport=UDP  |    300
|               |
+----+---------------------+-------+---------------------------------+------------------------+-------------+--------------+---------------------------------+----------------+--------+---------------+

in binding uri i've tried to put internal ip of server and it's external
ip, but it is the same.

## some useful sections of opensips.cfg###

loadmodule "uac.so"
loadmodule "uac_auth.so"

loadmodule "uac_registrant.so"
modparam("uac_registrant", "hash_size", 2)
modparam("uac_registrant", "timer_interval", 120)
modparam("uac_registrant", "db_url",
"mysql://opensips:password@localhost/opensips")

loadmodule "auth.so"
loadmodule "auth_db.so"

[... other module load...]

#### Routing Logic####

standard, no change
## end file##

version: opensips 1.10.0-tls

There's something wrong or incomplete in my configuration to simply
register to another server?