[OpenSIPS-Users] error after opensips installation

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Fri Jul 4 11:51:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

Most probably you do not have the necessary DB tables in your database.
When you install CP you have to point it to an OpenSIPS Database. Please
check if you have in your DB tables like : dialplan, domain, disapatcher
etc. in your DB and if yes make sure OpenSIPS CP is able to view these
tables. Check credentials in config/db.inc.php

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu