[OpenSIPS-Users] Installing 1.11 opensips-mysql on wheezy - old lib dependency

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 4 11:50:51 CEST 2014

Dan,

Typically, what I do, is to have a build machine and build my own
packages (still using the standard code) - this give more flexibility
versus using the packages from the repo.

About the "emulater" , I guess you refer to the db_cachedb module :
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/db_cachedb.html
Give it a try :)