[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.8.5 Minor Releases

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jul 2 17:38:19 CEST 2014

Hi, all!

We are proud to announce you that we have just released three new minor
releases for OpenSIPS: 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.8.5. All three versions are
stable and ready for production use. Since they contain the latest bug
fixes, we strongly recommend you to upgrade your current instances!

Thank you all for your patches, reports, fixes and all your
contributions to this project!

The full ChangeLogs for the newly release versions are:
     http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.2/src/ChangeLog
     http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.10.2/src/ChangeLog
     http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.8.5/src/ChangeLog

Get the latest versions from: