[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed to generate script

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Jul 1 11:01:56 CEST 2014

Hello,

It seems that menuconfig fails when running m4 to build the config file,
so it seems that there might be something wrong with the deb or how it
is installed.
Can you please let me know where the 'menuconfig_templates' folder is
located on your system ? You can you use

      find / -name "menuconfig_templates"

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer