[OpenSIPS-Users] Query about RTP flow

Nandini madhu sermj2012 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:49:01 CET 2014

Dear Ali Pey,

Thank you for the reply,

I am agreeing with your answer, but I am specifically wanted to know how
physically the RTP packets flow from one client to other client in the
instance like in my above mentioned set-up.
As clients registers with SIP server, once signalling path establihed by
SIP, then RTP will take another path to transfer media between the clients.
so in this context what is the path this RTP packets follow to reach other
end client (to achieve client-client connection), when the SIP clients
(running on Andriod smart phones) are connected two diffrent Wi-Fi Access
Point ?
How RTP packets transfer from one client to another client if both the
clients connected to  Single WAP ?

Please help me in clarifying this issues.

I hope you could help me.

Regards,
Nandini