[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding Proxy-Authorization header

Diego Barberio diego.barberio at redmondsoftware.com
Mon Feb 24 16:18:48 CET 2014

Hi all,

I have opensips registered to an IP-PBX using registrant module and I want
to make an outbound call to that PBX through the proxy.

I'm sending and INVITE from my application to the proxy with a From that is
actually registered by the proxy, however OpenSIPs is not adding the
Proxy-Authorization header so the INVITE is rejected with a 401
Unauthorized and that response is forwarded to my application.

I just want opensips to add the Proxy-Authorization header so the call is
not rejected by the IP-PBX. Is it possible to achieve this?

Thanks
Diego