[OpenSIPS-Users] [Freeswitch-users] Brainstorming load balancing feature - dispatcher & FS

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 23 00:00:31 CET 2014

Could you share this in your cluster via multicast and just write down the reports that come in periodically?  Could even do unicast.  Not sure why it has to be sip at all.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)