[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips as simple frontend to Asterisk to deal with NAT

Rudy Eschauzier reschauzier at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 09:36:35 CET 2014

Bogdan,

One more question about logging. I want to check if the sip message is properly mangled by fix_nated_register() and fix_nated_contact().

I've tried it like this:

  fix_nated_register();
  xlog("L_INFO","$avp(rcv)");
  fix_nated_contact();
  xlog("L_INFO","\n\n$ct, $(ct[1])\n");
  xlog("L_INFO","\n\n$C(bc)[  Method $rm from $si  ]$C(xx)\n$mb$C(bc)[  End of Request  ]$C(xx)\n");

The $avp(rcv) variable is properly updated by fix_nated_register(), and it correctly logs the public ip address. I cannot get the rewritten contact or sip message to log, however. What is the best way to check what the effect was of fix_nated_contact?

Thanks,
Rudy.