[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips as simple frontend to Asterisk to deal with NAT

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Feb 20 12:22:14 CET 2014

Yes, it work for it, but for TCP based protocols you need (aside the
pinging) to take care of keeping the connection up (opensips may close
it if not used) - but using registrar (via save()) will take care of
this automatically.

Also look into "tcp_no_new_conn_bflag":
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-1-10#toc93