[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips as simple frontend to Asterisk to deal with NAT

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 18 22:31:27 CET 2014

Hello,

yes, you can do all of those with OpenSIPS  - it is just a matter of
scripting logic and using the one of the nat handling modules:
     nathelper -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/nathelper.html
     nat_traversal -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/nat_traversal.html

Both modules will help you with mangling the SIP messages and with doing
SIP pinging.