[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:26:12 CET 2014

Hello Bogdan,

Defiantly there will be extra processing to iterate through a list
which is passed
as a parameter. The processing is done already using optimized queries
and indexes.
Even then the pros far outweigh the cons.

>> Do you find that using only AVPs for multi-ID routing will be a limitations ?

No limitations at all. I just don't know how to do it. And hope I do
not need to hack my
beautiful OpenSIPS script with additional flags and manage iteration
through the list manually?

If one can kindly provide an example as to which avp accepts a comma
separated ordered gwlist, and how `do_routing` and `use_next_gw in the
failure route` will process the assigned avp, that would be perfect!
It was either that or passing a method parameter.

Bogdan, I love you :)

N.