[OpenSIPS-Users] Pre-load different routes after DNS NAPTR/SRV lookup

Leon de Rooij leon.derooij at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 16:37:14 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to route a call to a domain, perform NAPTR,SRV,A lookups and in
each serial failure_route, use the resolved destination IP to set a custom
pre-loaded route.

I've been trying to fix it like this:

* put fqdn in ruri
* t_on_failure("1")
* t_on_branch("1")
* t_relay()

Should I then be able to get the resolved destination IP address in the
branch_route[1] ? How should I then get the second, third, etc ip adress ?
I tried to put another t_on_branch("1") in the failure_route but that
results in an

ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: failure to add branches

Anybody know how this should work ?

Thanks & best regards,

Leon de Rooij