[OpenSIPS-Users] invoke set_rtp_proxy_set() upon the failure of a call setup

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:10:20 CET 2014

Hi all,

On receiving an INVITE, I invoke set_rtp_proxy_set() and rtpproxy_offer() to
request the RTP proxy open ports for RTP packets relay. When the callee
rejects the INVITE and replies with 486 response, I would like to invoke
set_rtp_proxy_set() and unforce_rtp_proxy() to notify the RTP proxy to
release the opened ports for the unsuccessful sessions. However, I find the
set_rtp_proxy_set() could not be invoken on a failure route. I'd like to
know how I should configure to make the RTP proxy release the opened ports
in case of receiving unsuccessful responses from the callees. Thanks.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che